Taste of School Gardens Scheduled for March 12
The Fourth Annual Taste of School Gardens, a garden-to-table event, will be held on Saturday, March 12, on Hotel Wailea’s beautiful Sunset Lawn.
The event will feature Maui’s premiere chefs coming together to support school gardens and inspire future farmers, chefs, teachers and scientists.
Grow Some Good is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating hands-on, outdoor learning experiences that cultivate curiosity about natural life cycles, connect students to their food sources and inspire better nutrition choices.
Grow Some Good operates school gardens in 12 schools across Maui, with 3,000 youth participating in our program each year. All proceeds from the event go to support our school garden programs.
Taste of School Gardens guests will enjoy dishes made from local and school garden-grown ingredients, fine wine, live music by Soul Kitchen and ocean sunset views.
- Chef Gary Johnson of Hāna Ranch Provisions
- Chef Craig Dryhurst of DUO at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Chef Cameron Lewark of Spago
- Chef Brian Etheredge of Capische?
- Chef Christopher Kulis of The Market
- Chef Brian Murphy of Cow Pig Bun
- Chef Kevin Laut of The Outrigger Pizza Company
- Chef Don Marceaux of Fabiani’s
Last year’s event sold out.
To purchase tickets, go online.