‘Ūmalu Debuts New Summer Menu Items
‘Ūmalu at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa has unveiled its newest menu items, just in time for summer.
The popular poolside bar and restaurant in Kā‘anapali features a variety of locally-sourced new items to enjoy for lunch and dinner.
‘Ūmalu’s new lunch menu items include:
· Hawaiian Flat Bread with pineapple and Canadian bacon
· Veggie Flat Bread topped with mushrooms, peppers, onions, tomato and cheese
· Crispy fried calamari sticks with fresh lemon and a coconut dipping sauce
· Papaya Gazpacho with avocado, tomato, Maui onion, cilantro, jalapeno and cucumber
· Dragonfruit and Matcha Cheesecake with a cashew crumble crust
‘Ūmalu new dinner menu items include:
· Seared Scallops with forbidden rice, green curry pea purée, tomato chutney and micro cilantro
· New York Strip with volcano spiced roasted potatoes, Maui farm vegetables and pineapple chimichurri
In addition, guests can enjoy live music every Friday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. The bar is open daily from 10 a.m. until midnight. Lunch is available from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and dinner from 5:30 to 10 p.m.
For more information about ‘Ūmalu, visit here.