Nominees Sought for Surfrider’s Ocean Guardian AwardsAugust 10, 2018, 11:02 AM HST · Updated August 10, 11:02 AM 0 Comments
Surfrider Maui is accepting nominations for its 3rd Annual Ocean Guardian Awards, which honors Ocean Guardians in the categories of Community Member, Ocean Athlete, and Business.
Each winner embodies Surfrider Maui’s mission to protect our island’s ocean, waves, and beaches and will be honored during the 3rd Annual Ocean Guardian Awards Dinner.
To nominate a person or business for this award, send an email to [email protected] no later than Friday, Aug. 24 at 5 p.m., with the following details:
- Nominator Name, Email, Phone
- Nominee Name, Address, Phone, Email, Website, Social Media Handles
- Category: Community Member,Ocean Athlete, or Business
- A written nomination (maximum 500 words) outlining the nominee’s commitment and accomplishments in protecting our island’s ocean, waves, and beaches
- Optional: Maximum two letters of support
Self-nominations are also accepted and more details can be found online.
The 3rd Annual Ocean Guardian Awards will take place on Saturday, October 27, 2018 at Andaz Maui. For table sales and sponsorship opportunities, email Josh Sewell at [email protected]