Maui Federal Credit Union Announces 2019 Scholarship RecipientsJuly 6, 2019, 12:39 PM HST · Updated July 6, 12:39 PM 0 Comments
Five members of Maui Federal Credit Union were awarded $1000 scholarships to help them pursue higher education, Maui FCU CEO and president Clayton Fuchigami announced.
The recipients and their respective university programs are:
- Mary Joy Butac – University of Hawai’i at Mānoa, Accounting
- Katrina Mae Tolentino – University of Hawai’i at Mānoa, Molecular Biology
- Lindsay Lau – Linfield College, Nursing
- Chealeen Obrero – University of Hawai’i Maui College, Nursing
- Jacqueline Agorilla – University of Hawai’i Maui College, Nursing
“We are happy to continue this program and provide financial support to our members pursuing higher education,” Fuchigami said.