Discounted Maui Fair Tickets Are Now on SaleAugust 10, 2019, 6:00 PM HST · Updated August 13, 9:37 AM 14 Comments
Presale tickets for the 97th annual Maui Fair are now being sold at reduced prices until Sept. 20.
The presale adult tickets cost $7 ($10 at the gate) and presale children tickets (5-11 years old) cost $3 ($5 at the gate).
Keiki four years old and younger are admitted for free.
Here is a list of locations that offer presale tickets:
- Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union – Maui Branches
- Maui County Federal Credit Union – All Branches – FREE GIFT w/ Purchase of Pre-Sale Tickets!
- Aloha Pacific FCU – Maui Branch
- Maui Memorial Medical Center – Gift Shop
- Wailuku Federal Credit Union
- Valley Isle Community Federal Credit Union – All Branches
- American Savings Bank – Maui Branches
- Maui Fair Administrative Office – Located in the War Memorial Gymnasium parking lot and open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Anyone planning to buy tickets are being asked to call 808-242-2721 beforehand.
The fair will run from Oct. 3 to 6.
Click here for more information on the Maui Fair.
Scroll Down to Read 14 Comments