Maui Discussion

Ask the Mayor: Damages in Maui Parks

August 18, 2019, 12:02 PM HST
* Updated August 19, 6:17 AM
Listen to this Article
1 minute
Loading Audio... Article will play after ad...
Playing in :00

Mayor Michael Victorino answers some of the most-asked questions submitted to his office staff.

Q: I’m wondering if there is a way to easily notify Maui County park staff about possible unstable trees, damaged equipment or other issues in our parks?

A: Mahalo for using our parks and taking an interest in its safety for our community. I strongly encourage the public to report any park issue to the Department of Parks and Recreation email [email protected]. You can also report any enforcement-related issues within a park by calling 270-8070.

Want to Ask the Mayor? Submit your Maui County related questions to Mayor Michael Victorino by email at [email protected], by phone at 270-7855 or by mail at 200 S. High St., ninth floor, Wailuku 96793. Questions submitted will be considered for inclusion in the “Ask the Mayor” column; to request a personal response to a concern, email [email protected]

E-Mail Newsletters Receive daily or weekly updates via e-mail. Subscribe Now
News Alerts Breaking news alerts on your mobile device. Get the App


This comments section is a public community forum for the purpose of free expression. Although Maui Now encourages respectful communication only, some content may be considered offensive. Please view at your own discretion. View Comments