Kula Community Association Meeting This Wednesday
The Kula Community Association is inviting all Maui residents to its community meeting this Wednesday.
The meeting will feature multiple speakers from the community that will discuss a variety of topics.
Here is the list of speakers:
- Marcy Martin (County Real Tax Administrator) will explain new County Council proposals to create a tiered rate structure.
- Maui Electric Company representatives will share how homeowners can fortify their homes to resist storm damage.
- Dr. Lorrin Pang (Maui District Health) will present tips on how families can protect themselves against rat lungworm disease.
- Simon Russell will describe issues that have arisen as Maui transitions from a sugar plantation agriculture to diversified agriculture.
- Lauren Armstrong will provide an update on the Maui Island Long-range Transportation Plan. This plan will prioritize highways and other modes of transportation.
The meeting is expected to run from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Kula Community Center.
The meeting will begin with the election of 2020 KCA Board members. Refreshments will be available at 6:30 p.m.
For more information, contact 283-4376