Christmas Cheer Coming to Market Street
Wailukuʻs historic Market Street will be animated with holiday spirit this Friday for “Wailuku Kalikimaka,” a Christmas town party celebration featuring live music, art, local shopping, and a variety of food and drink.
Here is a list of festivities:
Live Music and Entertainment:
Maui Thing stage:
- 6 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.: Ikaika Texeira and Kawika Apo
- 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Kalani Pe’a
Banyan Tree stage:
- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Nuff Sedd
Other Wailuku happenings:
- MAPA is hosting storytelling, dance, fresh cookies and crafts for the whole
family! Visit “The Nutcracker” world all of December located at 2050 Main St.
- Wailuku Coffee Company presents their annual art show fundraiser “Plants +
Things” 100% of sales will be donated to help our keiki at Friends of the
Children’s Justice Center of Maui.
- “Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical” at the Historic ‘Iao Theater showing at
- Soft opening of Wailuku’s newest restaurant 62 Marcket, located on 62 N. Market St.:
• Paintings and artwork by the talented Sean Baba at Fresh Island Art Gallery
• FREE Intro to Reformer Pilates at Cheeks Pilates and Skin Care at 5:30PM and
- Small Town*Big Art unveiling Wailuku’s newest mural! Located at the Omura
Building on Wells Street (1997 Main St. in Unit 1B.) at 6:30 p.m.