Tourism Industry Raising Money For Nonprofits
Community members are invited to participate in the 42nd Annual Visitor Industry Charity Walk Maui County kick-off events.
Recruiter kick-off meetings will include light refreshments, recruiter tips and the latest information on the Charity Walk.
Last year, Maui Countyʻs walk raised $1.3 million for nonprofits.
The locations, dates and times of the upcoming kick-off meetings are as follows:
- Central Maui at Maui Beach Hotel, Feb. 10 at 10 a.m.
- South Maui at Wailea Beach Resort, Feb. 11 at 10 a.m.
- Molokai at UH Molokai Learning Center, Feb. 12 at 9 a.m.
- West Maui at Sheraton Maui Resort, Feb. 13 at 10 a.m.
- Lana’i at Lana’i Community Hospital, Feb. 14 at 8:30 a.m.
To register, click here.