American Savings Bank Branches to Remain Open
American Savings Bank (ASB) announced today that 41 of its branches across the state remain open during the coronavirus pandemic.
However, ASB will be temporarily closing seven of its in-store branches until further notice.
All ATMs will also available 24/7.
Customers are also encouraged to take advantage of the bank’s online banking and ASB Hawaiʻi Mobile App, which are available anytime from anywhere.
Customers who visit a branch are asked to practice social distancing by staying six feet apart. Customers may be asked to wait outside to limit the amount of people in the branch.
ASB representatives say staff members continue daily deep cleaning of all locations. In addition, many of its team members are working remotely from home.
Starting Tuesday, March 24, the following branches will be temporarily closed until further notice:
- Honolulu Wal-Mart: 700 Keeaumoku St.
- Lāʻie Foodland: 55-510 Kamehameha Hwy.
- Market City Foodland: 2939 Harding Ave.
- Stadium Sack-n-Save: 4561 Salt Lake Blvd.
- UH Campus: 2445 Campus Rd., Hemenway Hall
- Waipiʻo Foodland: 94-1040 Waipio Uka St.
- Kehalani Foodland: 370 Kehalani Village Dr.
- Waipouli Foodland: 4-771 Kuhio Hwy.