Hawaiʻi State FCU Announces Special Hours For Kūpuna, High-Risk MembersMarch 25, 2020, 9:23 PM HST · Updated March 25, 9:23 PM 0 Comments
Effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020, Hawaii State Federal Credit Union (Hawaii State FCU) will reserve the first hour of branch operations for seniors and those living with serious pre-existing conditions to protect this high-risk group from potential exposure to COVID-19.
“The health and well-being of our members and employees is our top priority, and we will continue to make adjustments to our operations to ensure that we are providing the safest banking experience for all of our members,” said Andrew Rosen, president and CEO of Hawaii State FCU.
“This will be in effect for all of our branch locations. We also continue to provide robust online and mobile banking options for those who wish to access their accounts from home.”
Earlier this week, Hawaii State FCU announced that it will temporarily close the following five branches, effective March 30, 2020 until further notice:
Temporary Branch Closures
- ʻEwa Beach Branch – Laulani Village Shopping Center, 91-1107 Keaunui Drive, Suite 350 (vestibule will remain open)
- Hawaiʻi Kai Branch – Hawaii Kai Towne Center, 6700 Kalanianaole Highway, #110
- Halekauwila Branch – 560 Halekauwila Street
- Pearlridge Branch – Westridge Shopping Center, 98-150 Kaonohi Street, Suite C101 (vestibule will remain open)
- Salt Lake Branch – Salt Lake Shopping Center, 848 Ala Lilikoi Street, #119
The following branches will remain open with temporary extended hours:
Temporary Extended Hours
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Seniors and High-Risk members from 8 – 9 a.m.)
Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Seniors and High-Risk members from 9 – 10 a.m.)
- Ali’i Branch – Alii Place, 1099 Alakea Street, #100
- Kaimukī Branch – 3221 Waialae Avenue, Suite 16-B6
- Kāneʻohe Branch – Kaneohe Bay Shopping Center, 46-047 Kamehameha Highway, #7
- Kapolei Branch – 91-590 Farrington Highway, #140
- Mililani Branch – 95-1095 Ainamakua Drive, #9
The following branch will remain open during normal business hours:
Normal Business Hours
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Seniors and High-Risk members from 8 – 9 a.m.)
Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Seniors and High-Risk members from 9 – 10 a.m.)
- Kahului Branch – Puunene Shopping Center, 140 Hookele St., Unit 230
During this time, shared branching will only be available to Hawaii State FCU members. Members are encouraged to go online to open new accounts or apply for a loan. Should a visit to the branch be necessary, the credit union is requiring that services such as new accounts, loans, investments, wire transfers, safe deposit box and notary be by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, call the Member Service Call Center at 587-2700 or toll-free 1 (888) 586-1056. ATMs at all branch locations will remain available. Online Banking and the HSFCU Mobile App are also available 24/7 to check accounts and access services at home.