Tune In to Maui Health Updates Daily, What’s Your Questions?
A new radio feature starts Monday featuring executives and doctors with Maui Health who will provide updates and answer questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The feature runs daily at 7:19 a.m. on KPOA 93.5 FM, starting on Monday, March 30, 2020.
The schedule of guests includes the following: *(Subject to change).
- Monday, March 30: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health
- Tuesday, March 31: Lisa Paulson, Director of Strategic Communications with Maui Health
- Wednesday, April 1: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health
- Thursday, April 2: Dr. Lee Weiss, Regional Director of Emergency Medical Services, Emergent Medical Associates
- Friday, April 3: Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director at Maui Health
Visit KPOA.com to fill out a survey to submit your question for consideration.