The Shops at Wailea Announces Retail Reopening UpdatesMay 20, 2020, 9:16 AM HST · Updated May 21, 6:01 AM 22 Comments
The Shops at Wailea announced the reopening of retail activity at the Center, with current operating hours from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays until further notice.
Individual store, restaurant hours (upon opening), and operations may vary. To show support for The Shops at Wailea retailers and kama‘āina guests, parking gates will remain open until further notice.
The Shops at Wailea continues to follow all guidelines outlined by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Governor David Ige and Mayor Michael Victorino. Current measures in place at The Shops at Wailea include:
- Security officers and employees are in place to actively remind and encourage shoppers to maintain a proper distance from others and to refrain from shopping in groups;
- Common area seating has been temporarily removed to encourage physical distancing;
- Hand sanitizing stations will be installed throughout Center to include at Upper/Lower elevator, top and bottom of each escalator and other strategic locations throughout the Center;
- Escalator rails and elevator buttons are sanitized hourly;
- Signage will placed throughout the property requesting shoppers to wear face coverings in public;
- Floor marking signage will be installed to instruct customers to allow for physical distancing while walking;
- All vendors and staff are required to self-monitor their health and wellness and are required NOT to come to work if ill or with COVID-10 symptoms.
Individual merchants’ health and safety measures may vary as merchants adhere to their corporate policies. The County of Maui has announced it will start allowing dine-in restaurant service starting on June 5, 2020; however, The Shops at Wailea notes that dine-in operations for all restaurants remain closed until further notice.
The Shops at Wailea’s complimentary cultural classes and live entertainment programs continue to remain on hiatus during this phase of reopening.
“We continue to take the necessary precautions and implement measures to maintain a healthy environment at The Shops at Wailea as we support our retailers to reopening responsibly,” said Diana Whitt, General Manager/Vice President Property Management for The Festival Companies, the management company of The Shops at Wailea. “The health, safety and well-being of our guests, merchants and associates remain our highest priority as we look forward to welcoming guests back to The Shops.”
Stores and Hours:
• Lahaina Galleries – Hours: Mon-Sun 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and for appointments after hours call (808) 298-6580
• Imrie – Hours: Mon-Sun 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• SoHa Living – Hours: Mon-Sun 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Tori Richard – Hours: Mon-Fri 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Tiffany & Co. – Curbside pick-up only “Retail To-Go Model”; Hours: Thurs-Sat 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Louis Vuitton – Hours: Mon – Sat 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• J.McLaughlin – Hours: Mon – Sat 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Premier Global Partners – by appointment only
• Rip Curl – Hours: Mon-Sun 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Aloha Hat Company – Hours: Mon – Sun 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Island Gourmet Markets – Hours: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Wailea Realty – by appointment only
• Fidelity – by appointment only
The most current information will be posted on The Shops at Wailea’s online store directory, which will be updated on a regular basis.
Scroll Down to Read 22 Comments