Kaunoa Senior Services to Offer Online Fitness Classes via Zoom in April
The Department of Housing and Human Concerns’ Kaunoa Senior Services division is offering online fitness classes via Zoom for seniors 55 years old and older in April. Signed waivers are required for exercise classes.
- Stretching at 9 a.m., Tuesdays
- Yoga at 1:30 p.m.,Tuesdays
- Interval Training at 9 a.m., Wednesdays and Fridays
- Strength Training at 11 a.m., Wednesdays
- Low-Impact Aerobics at 9 a.m., Thursdays
- Short Yang Tai Chi at 1:30 p.m., Thursdays
- Zumba at 11 a.m., Fridays
Additional classes are available. For more information and to register call 270-7308 or 270-4310.