Moku Roots Features Vegan Holiday Feast for Thanksgiving Dine In or Take Home
Moku Roots at Lahaina Gateway will feature special Thanksgiving menus on Thursday, Nov. 25 for dine in or take home.
Healthy, yet decadent options are available, including a $22 vegan and gluten free holiday sampler plate. It includes taro and chickpea cutlet, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy, kabocha squash casserole with marshmallows, green bean casserole, one yeast roll or gluten free cheddar biscuit and stuffing with cranberry sauce or Thanksgiving salad which features kabocha, onion, greens and herb vinaigrette toasted macadamia nuts.
For dessert, slices of pumpkin pie will be available for $9.
For those who prefer to enjoy their meal at home, pre-orders are available starting Nov. 4.
- Taro and chickpea cutlet with fresh herbs and gravy, $20
- Mac and cheese, vegan $16, gluten free $18
- Mashed potatoes with gravy, $15
- Kabocha squash casserole with marshmallows, $15
- Green bean casserole, $16
- Yeast rolls (4), $8
- Gluten free cheddar biscuits (4), $12
- Stuffing with cranberry sauce, $14
- Thanksgiving salad, $15
- Nine-inch vegan/gluten free pumpkin pie, $30
Pick up for pre-orders will be Thanksgiving Day.
For more information, visit www.mokuroots.com or call 808-214-5106.