Special Thanksgiving Menus at The Shops at Wailea’s Restaurants
* Updated November 16, 9:17 AM
In celebration of Thanksgiving, special menus are available at The Shops at Wailea’s restaurants and eateries on Thursday, Nov. 25.
The holiday offerings:
- Lineage: The Asian fusion restaurant will feature two dinners on Thanksgiving at 5 pm and 7 pm, $75 for adults and $40 for keiki. The restaurant also has a vegetarian option at $60 for adults and $40 for keiki. The menus feature shrimp/vegetable chow fun, prime steak/roasted cauliflower steak, mushroom and vegetable stuffing and more. A takeout meal kit also is available for $250 with enough food to feed four people. The family meal includes shrimp chow fun, Lineage fried chicken, roasted cauliflower steaks and more. Family meal preorders must be in by 4:30 pm on Monday, Nov. 22. Guests can pick up their family meals on Thanksgiving from 12 to 3 pm. For more information, call 808-879-8800.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: The restaurant is offering a choice of salad or lobster bisque, sliced oven roasted turkey, Ruth’s sausage and herb stuffing, homemade turkey gravy and cranberry relish, a choice of side from garlic mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, sweet potato casserole or green beans with roasted garlic, and chef’s selection for dessert. The Thanksgiving menu will be available for preorder and can also be enjoyed at home with family and friends. Preorders are available from Oct. 25 to Nov. 22. Preorder pick up will be on Nov. 24. For more information, call 808-874-8880.
- Longhi’s – Thanksgiving dinner is served with a choice of prime rib, seared ahi or eggplant parmesan. The family-owned restaurant serves fresh and local ingredients. For more information, call 808-891-8883.
For those looking for a fall-inspired treat, the following eateries are offering:
- Honolulu Cookie Co. – While supplies last, the eatery is offering White Chocolate Pumpkin, Peppermint Macadamia, Dark Chocolate Peppermint Macadamia or White Chocolate Ginger Spice. All flavors are also available in bulk in a holiday cookie tin.
- Lappert’s – The eatery is offering their seasonal pumpkin crunch ice cream, which also is sold by the pint while supplies last. For more information, call 808-879-1711.
All restaurants and eateries are continuing to observe Maui County health and safety guidelines for the safety and comfort of all guests.