Maui Ocean Treasures Hosts Annual “Maui Kalikimaka Sale”
The Maui Ocean Treasures Treasures shop at the Maui Ocean Center hosts a “Maui Kalikimaka Sale” through Jan. 7, 2022.
The 6,000 square foot gift shop features locally-made, sustainable, and marine-themed treasures.
Discover artful collectibles and island spa luxuries, and explore a unique selection of books, toys, music, logo wear, home décor, artworks, fine jewelry, locally made pantry food, and more for keiki to kūpuna.
Maui Ocean Treasures features:
- Unique and collectible holiday ornaments and décor.
- Sustainable gifts and reusable swaps for the environmentally conscious, including Hawaiʻi born artist Jana Ireijo’s Vanishing Mural products which support the Marine Institute’s ongoing coral restoration work.
- There’s a buy four, get two free special on house-made Fin-Tastic Fudge. Seasonal flavors include butterscotch, holiday berry, and peppermint bark.
- Shoppers can also find charms at Maui’s only authorized Pandora retailer.
- Made-in-Hawaiʻi goods including snacks and treats, spa luxuries, cultural books, and more.
Gift shop hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., 365 days a year.
Aquarium admission is not required to shop at Maui Ocean Treasures, and shipping is available. For those who would like to purchase items for curbside pickup, call the shop directly at 808-270-7061 or email [email protected]
Guests enjoy 30%+ off purchases during the event.
*Sale items and Pandora are not included in 30%+ off promo. Additional products may not be eligible. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
*Complimentary parking is available at Maui Ocean Center for kamaʻāina and Nā Hoa Kai members. Parking is $1/hour for visitors. Follow parking signage for directions to the appropriate lot and follow PARKLINQ’s posted signs for instructions and digital payment.