The REALTORS Association of Maui's Vision Statement is: A Home For Everyone. We are a professional trade organization that assists our members in helping consumers realize their dream of homeownership.
This position manages a comprehensive education program for members that includes required licensee continuing education, technology, and personal and professional development. The focus of the position is meeting member needs with consideration for expansion of revenue streams for the association.
As part of the Member Value Team, this position is responsible for delivering an outstanding member experience. The team will collectively support administration of member data including the seamless onboarding of new members and membership updates to existing members. The team will respond to phone and email inquiries on general association and industry information and will provide first-level support on MLS, billing, and other member questions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Identifies and develops programs, internally or through strategic partners, to deliver education opportunities for members to complete their required continuing education requirements for state licensing.
· Oversees compliance with approved education policies, procedures and practices, including instructor certification per the State of Hawaii Real Estate Commission.
· Responsible for the New Member Orientation program, working with committees, the team and NAR requirements.
· Collaborates with the team and committees to identify and fill education gaps in MLS, technologies, and/or professional and personal development to meet members’ needs.
· Keeps abreast of current local, state and national education policies and requirements.
· Serves as staff liaison to Education, Member Engagement and Young Professionals Network.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by CEO.
Background Requirements / Other Characteristics of the Position:
Post-secondary education preferred or equivalent of two (2) years professional work experience.
· Ability to think strategically and make decisions is critical.
· Must be self-motivated and directed.
· Background in or knowledge of real estate industry desirable.
· Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Able to remain calm under pressure.
· Have the ability to work as a team player and function within a small office environment.
· Real estate licensee must be inactive status.