Licensed Practical Nurse
472 Kaulana Street, Kahului, HI, USA
We're looking for passionate Licensed Practical Nurses to help us with providing professional nursing care to residents following established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Administers medications and treatments as ordered by the physician and according to policy and procedures.
- Takes telephone orders from physicians and transcribes orders to new medication administration record, the pre-printed physician order sheet, resident chart, treatment/care plans as appropriate.
- Maintains appropriate inventory of resident medications and medical stock supplies. Orders required medications/treatments from the pharmacy / other supplier.
- Conducts accurate physical assessments of residents, determines their needs, and implements appropriate interventions to meet those needs.
- Performs assessments on admission, transfer and/or discharges.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as s License Practical Nurse in the State of Hawaii required.
- Experience in geriatrics and current nursing standards of practice preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviation required.
- First Aid and CPR preferred (can be done in-house).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Sick Leave (ESL) benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Mission Driven Ohana & Dedicated Team Culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
Interested? CLICK HERE TO APPLY!