Registered Behavior Technician
Bayada Behavior Analysis
427 Ala Makani Street, Kahului, HI, USA
Are you interested in supporting children with autism to reach their fullest potential? Then this is the position for you!
At BAYADA Home Health Care, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for dedicated employees who have their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential or are interested in pursuing their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential. The RBT credential is a professional credential for paraprofessionals offered through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The RBT credential is required for individuals providing services on any Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or insurance-based contracts in Hawaii. This position includes working 1:1 in the school setting with children and young adults diagnosed with autism. BAYADA will pay for your training as well as provide extensive supervision.
We are currently offering a $1000 Sign on Bonus to qualified applicants!
We have current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) openings in the following locations:
- West Side Maui, HI
- Up Country Maui, HI
- South Side Maui, HI
- Central Maui, HI
- Positions include variable schedules
- Daytime shifts available Monday through Friday
- Flexible scheduling according to your availability
- Saturday shifts available
- Evening shifts available
- RBTs are required to commit to a minimum of 2 days per week.
BAYADA Offers Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs):
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- On-going Clinical Support
- Educational Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
Qualifications for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- One year experience working with children with developmental/ intellectual disabilities preferred
Responsibilities for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- Work directly with clients and follow the established treatment plan/behavior intervention plan for implementing skill acquisition and behavior reduction procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective, supportive, and therapeutic relationships with clients & families. Respect the values, thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes of clients and families.
- Implement behavior therapy techniques as instructed by the Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Analyst.
- Document interventions and progress towards goals accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collect behavior data as specified in the client's treatment plan.
- Review data and progress reports with Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Analyst in order to strategize program improvements.
- As applicable to the treatment plan, provide habilitation, training, instruction, and assistance to help the client acquire and maintain skills and to help meet identified goals.
- Provide training and/or support to the client in interpersonal skills, the development and maintenance of personal relationships, and in living in his/her community.
- Monitor health status and physical condition and reports any changes in the client’s condition or other incidents to the office.
For more information please contact the Bayada office at 808-204-2893 or connect with us via email.
Karen Baker at [email protected]
Tiffany McDaniel at [email protected]
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RBTs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!