DOH Issues Update for Revised First Commercial Kitchen Recall List
The Hawaii State Department of Health (DOH) issued another update on the revised list of recalled products manufactured by First Commercial Kitchen LLC based on new information received yesterday.
The previous list should be disregarded and replaced by this list. All future updates will be posted each day by 4 p.m. on the DOH website at www.hawaii.gov/health.
The DOH is aware that records provided by First Commercial Kitchen LLC may include inaccurate and outdated information due to the company’s questionable record keeping practices.
DOH is providing the opportunity for businesses to have their products removed from the recall list if they can provide sufficient documentation and evidence of product safety.
The following products have been removed from the recall list based on new information received by the Department of Health yesterday:
- Arturo’s Hot Sauces: Pineapple Salsa; Phitias Hot Sauce; Pineapple Pepper Sauce; Red Very, Very Hot
- Grand Café & Bakery: Dessert Topping, Sherry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Wing Coffee Company: Thick Soy Sauce, Sweet & Sour Sauce, Plum Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, Black Bean Garlic Sauce
The revised list of recalled products as of February 7, 2011 is as follows:
- Hot Sauces: Hot Hawaiian Savory Sauce
- Refrigerated Salsas: Maui Onion Sauce, Red, Red Hot, Red Very Very Hot
- Barb’s Favorite Recipes, Barb’s Local Style Black Bean Sauce, Barb’s Kal-Bi Sauce
- Cabais Capital Sweet Wasabi Sauce
- India Café: Curry Sauce for Meat, Sauce for Seafood, Tikka Masala (General Sauce)
- Jen-e Tropical Creamy Garlic Dressing
- Mom’s Recipe Sauce
- Pacific Poultry: Huli-Huli Sauce
- Table Boss Safari Sauce