BRIEF: MFD Responds to Smoky Generator at Whole FoodsMarch 2, 2012, 7:03 AM HST · Updated March 2, 11:50 AM 0 Comments
By Maui Now Staff
Fire crews from Kahului and Wailuku were called to respond to the Whole Foods Market at the Maui Mall on Thursday afternoon, March 1, 2012.
At around 1:54 p.m., reports were made of heavy smoke showing from the dock area.
When units arrived, they discovered smoke coming from an emergency generator, with no flames, and quickly brought the situation under control.
No injuries were reported.