12 Maui Burglaries Reported April 15 to 21, 2012
By Wendy Osher
Maui police responded to 12 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between April 15 and 21, 2012.
There were two incidents in Paia and Waiehu; and one incident each in Haiku, Kaanapali, Kahului, Kula, Lahaina, Maalaea, Wailea, and Wailuku.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 1:30 p.m.: Haloa Road, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 8 a.m.: Kai Malino Parkway at Honua Kai Resort & Spa, forced entry.
- Sunday, April 15, 2012, 7:52 a.m.: Kunu Place, forced entry.
- Thursday, April 19, 2012, 1:26 p.m.: Kula Highway, forced entry.
- Sunday, April 15, 2012, 6 p.m.: Front Street, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, April 15, 2012, 11 a.m.: Maalaea Bay Place, forced entry.
- Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 9:30 a.m.: Kaimao Street, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:30 a.m.: 400 Block of Hana Highway, forced entry.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 6:07 p.m.: Makaala Drive, forced entry.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 7:20 a.m.: Hoomau Street, forced entry.
- Friday, April 20, 2012, 3:51 p.m.: Akala Drive, forced entry.
- Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 7 a.m.: Alahee Drive, forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.