11 Maui Burglaries Reported Dec. 23 to 29, 2012January 9, 2013, 10:50 AM HST · Updated January 9, 10:54 AM 0 Comments
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 11 burglaries over a seven day period, between December 23 and 29, 2012.
There were three incidents in Kihei; two incidents each in Haiku and Wailuku; and one incident each in Kaanapali, Kahului, Napili and Waiehu.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Sunday, December 23, 2012, 2 p.m.: Kahiapo Place, unlawful entry.
- Saturday, December 29, 2012, 5:57 p.m.: Upper Ulumalu Road, forced entry.
- Friday, December 28, 2012, 7:29 p.m.: Kai Malina Parkway at the Honuakai Resort & Spa, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 8 a.m.: Hina Avenue at Hale Mahaolu Elua, forced entry.
- Monday, December 24, 2012, 10 am.: Puu Mala Place, unlawful entry.
- Friday, December 28, 2012, 3 p.m.: Malimali Street, forced entry.
- Monday, December 24, 2012, 9 p.m.: South Kihei Road at the Maui Vista, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, December 27, 2012, 1:10 p.m.: Hui Drive at the Napili Bay, unlawful entry.
- Friday, December 28, 2012, 3 p.m.: Kuhio Place at the Waiehu Terrace, forced entry.
- Sunday, December 23, 2012, 10:30 a.m.: Uhiwai Place, forced entry.
- Friday, December 28, 2012, 8:08 a.m.: Kopi Lane at Iao Parkside, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.