10 Maui Burglaries Reported Jan. 6 to 12, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 10 burglaries over a seven day period, between January 6 and 12, 2013.
There were three incidentsin Napili; two incidents in Haiki; and one incident each in Kihei, Makawao, Paia, Spreckelsville, and Waiehu.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 8, 2013, 7:45 a.m.: Kauhikoa Road, forced entry.
- Thursday, January 10, 2013, 5:40 p.m.: Hanamalia Place, forced entry.
- Monday, January 7, 2013, 9 a.m.: Luakaha Circle, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 8:40 a.m.: Makalani Place, forced entry.
- Thursday, January 10, 2013, 9:43 p.m.: Lower Honoapiilani Road at the Sunset Terrace, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, January 10, 2013, 10:30 p.m.: Lower Honoapiilani road at the Kahana Sunset, unlawful entry.
- Monday, January 7, 2013, 3:45 p.m.: Olali Street, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, January 6, 2013, 4:36 p.m.: Kai Place, forced entry.
- Thursday, January 10, 2013, 4:30 p.m.: Stable Road, forced entry.
- Friday, January 11, 2013, 1:28 p.m.: Kaae Road, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.