12 Maui Burglaries Reported March 3-9, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 12 burglaries over a seven day period, between March 3-9, 2013.
There were incidents reported at the following locations: (1) Kaunakakai, (1) Kihei, (1) Lahaina, (2) Napili, (1) Paia, (1) Waiehu, (1) Waihee, and (4) Wailuku.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Thursday, March 7, 2013, 11:29 p.m.: Makaiki Road, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, March 7, 2013, 12:56 p.m.: Kalalau Place, unlawful entry.
- Saturday, March 9, 2013, 3:19 p.m.: Wainee Street at the Piilani Housing complex, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 7:30 p.m.: Polohina Lane, unlawful entry.
- Thursday, March 7, 2013, 4:24 p.m.: Poinciana Road, unlawful entry.
- Monday, March 4, 2013, 10:46 p.m.: Baldwin Avenue, forced entry.
- Saturday, March 9, 2013, 1:47 p.m.: Hilinai Street, unlawful entry.
- Monday, March 4, 2013, 2:11 p.m.: Kahekili Highway at Mendes Ranch, forced entry.
- Sunday, March 2, 2013, 12:45 a.m.: Piihana Road, at the Piihana Farms complex, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, March 3, 2013, 7:10 a.m.: Pio Drive, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, March 3, 2013, 10 p.m.: Koene Place, forced entry.
- Friday, March 8, 2013, 7:41 p.m.: Meakanu Lane, forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui Police.