8 Maui Burglaries Reported March 10-16, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 8 burglaries over a seven day period, between March 10-16, 2013.
There were incidents reported at the following locations: (2) Haiku, (1) Kaanapali, (3) Kihei, (1) Napili, and (1) Wailea.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Monday, March 11, 2013, 8:15 a.m.: Opana Place, forced entry.
- Friday, March 15, 2013, 9:50 a.m.: Peahi Road, forced entry.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 6:51 p.m.: Kai Ala Drive at the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 5 p.m.: Uluniu Road, (residence under construction), unlawful entry.
- Friday, March 15, 2013, 10:43 p.m.: Keala Place, forced entry.
- Friday, March 15, 2013, 8:30 p.m.: Polale Street, unlawful entry.
- Friday, March 15, 2013, 11:59 a.m.: Lower Honoapiilani Road at the Napili Kai Beach Resort, unlawful entry.
- Saturday, March 16, 2013, 2:23 a.m.: Waileia Place, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui Police.