6 Maui Burglaries Reported March 31 to April 6, 2013April 18, 2013, 3:29 PM HST · Updated April 18, 3:32 PM 0 Comments
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 6 burglaries over a seven day period, between March 31 and April 6, 2013.
There were incidents reported at the following locations: (1) Haʻikū, (1) Kahului, (1) Lāhainā, (1) Spreckelsville, and (2) Wailuku.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Sunday, March 31, 2013, 10:18 a.m.: Manawai Place, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 10:30 a.m.: Hoʻowehi Place, forced entry.
- Thursday, April 4, 2013, 9:45 p.m.: Luakini Street, forced entry.
- Monday, April 1, 2013, 6 p.m.: Ulupua Place, unlawful entry.
- Friday, April 5, 2013, 11:30 p.m.: Waiehu Beach Road, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 3:30 p.m.: 1300 Block of Lower Main Street, forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui Police.