11 Maui Burglaries Reported May 5 to 11, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 11 burglaries over a seven day period, between May 5 and 11, 2013.
There were incidents reported at the following locations: (1) Hoʻolehua, (1) Kahului, (3) Kīhei, (1) Kualapuʻu, (1) Lānaʻi, (1) Makawao, (1) Pukalani, (1) Waiheʻe, and (1) Wailea.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Tuesday, May 5, 2013, 11:43 a.m.: Lihi Pali Avenue, forced entry.
- Sunday, May 5, 2013, 7:10 p.m.: Kunu Place, forced entry.
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 2:29 a.m.: North Alaniu Place, unlawful entry.
- Saturday, May 11, 2013, 6:30 p.m.: Uluniu Road at the Kīhei Beachfront, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 1:30 p.m.: North Alaniu Place, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 1:15 p.m.: Kialoa, forced entry.
- Thursday, May 9, 2013, 10:46 a.m.: Lānaʻi Avenue, unlawful entry.
- Friday, May 10, 2013, 12:11 p.m.: Makawao Avenue at the Eddie Tam Gym, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, May 5, 2013, 10 a.m.: ʻIolani Street, unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013, 10:34 a.m.: Hulumanu Place, forced entry.
- Monday, May 6, 2013, 5:34 p.m.: Wailea Alanui Drive at the Grand Wailea Hotel, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui Police.