6 Vehicle Thefts on Maui Sept 1 to 7, 2013
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
There were a total of 6 vehicle thefts on Maui in the seven day period between Sept. 1 and 7, 2013.
The cases include (1) incident in Kāʻanapali, (4) in Lahaina, and (1) in Wailea.
None of the vehicles have been recovered.
A complete run-down of incidents is listed below:
- Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013, 6:08 p.m.: Kāʻanapali Shores Place at the Kāʻanapali Beach Club. Black Nissan Sentra. License: LCG709. VIN: 3N1AB6AP3CL660508.
- Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013, 12:55 p.m.: 1999 Black Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- Friday, Sept. 6, 2013, 9:50 a.m.: Wahikuli Road. 2005 Gray Chrysler PT Cruiser. License: NZX842. VIN: 3A4FY58B26T209848
- Friday, Sept. 6, 2013, 8 a.m.: Front Street fronting the Lahaina Scrimshaw. 2005 Red Zhejiang Xingfu motorcycle/moped. VIN: LFFWBT4C7A1002435
- Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013, 12 a.m.: 300 block of Front Street. 1999 Black Honda moped. License: M60446. VIN: JH2AF58098K502100
- Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013, 9:30 p.m.: Kaukahi Street at the Hotel Wailea. 2005 Silver and Black Kaitong motorcycle/moped. VIN: LYDTCKPFX81102120
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities. Supporting information provided by Maui Police.