2015 Maui Fair Offers Park and Ride Shuttle Bus ServiceSeptember 24, 2015, 6:06 AM HST · Updated September 24, 6:06 AM 0 Comments
The Maui Fair will again offer free Park and Ride shuttle bus services from select satellite parking stations in Wailuku, Kahului and Queen Kaʻahumanu Center to and from the fairgrounds on Kanaloa Avenue during select fair hours.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off only at designated Maui Fair loading areas. All shuttle buses will be clearly marked with destinated signs and are not wheelchair accessible. Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult. No food, beverages, pets or standees are allowed on the shuttle buses at any time.
Wailuku Parking Locations
- Maui County Building Parking Lot (High Street)
- Wells Park Parking Lot (Wells Street)
Kahului Parking Locations
- UH Maui College Soccer Fields (Wahinepi‘o Avenue)
- Keopu‘olani Park
- Thursday: 6 p.m.** to 11:30 p.m. (Parade starts at 4:30 p.m.)
- **Please note that Thursday’s shuttle bus service will begin after the parade.
- Friday: 6 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 6 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Sunday: 6 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Park and Ride buses run continuously approximately every 10 – 20 minutes
2015 Park & Ride Queen Ka’ahumanu Center Shuttle Service.
Bus Depot Location
Fronting Mina Pharmacy, facing parking garage.
- Friday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
*Queen Kaahumanu Center shuttles run approximately every 30-40 minutes
Parade Road Closure:
Ka’ahumanu Ave at Kanaloa will close at 4:15 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 24, 2015. The parade starts at 4:30 p.m. at the Ka’ahumanu Avenue entrance of UH Maui College, turns right on to Kanaloa Avenue and ends at the entrance to Maehara Baseball Stadium.