The Shops at Wailea Offers Holiday Prize Drawings
The Shops at Wailea is offering customers a chance to win one of 17 prizes provided by participating stores between Monday, Dec. 7, and Wednesday, Dec. 23. One winner selected daily beginning Dec. 7 for each of the prizes listed below.
Entry locations include Honolulu Coffee Company (second level in the East Wing next to Prada), The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (lower level), Moonbow Tropics (lower level near the East Wing) and Mele Ukulele (second level near Tommy Bahama).
Enter to Win One of the Following Prizes
· Billabong: A holiday gift stocking and water bottle.
· Cariloha: A set of towels made of bamboo. The unique softness gives a cashmere feel and coupled with its natural absorbency, this set of towels will surpass any cotton towel.
· Crazy Shirts: A $30 gift card.
· Eclectic Image: A $100 gift card or be one of four to win $50 gift cards.
· Ilori Optical: A pair of Persol sunglasses.
· Lionesse: A White Pearl Vitamin C Serum and Amber Facial Peeling ($700 value).
· Mahina: One of two $25 gift cards.
· Maui Clothing Company: An Ocean Driver fleece sweater.
· Mele Ukulele: A Mele ‘ukulele.
· Moonbow Tropics: A Drusy Crystal with cultured fresh pearl necklace and matching pearl earrings.
· Mouche Gallery: The reason for the relative lack of fanfare is that the cameras are off by Pop Artist Shane Bowden and artist collection with a framed limited-edition print.
· Sandal Tree: A Coin Purse with Akala Wahine print by local Artist Pegge Hopper.
Complete rules are posted on The Shops at Wailea website.
For more information, call (808) 891-6770 or go online.