Cane & Canoe Announces Sunday Brunch & Bloody Mary Bar
Montage Kapalua Bay is launching a weekly Sunday Brunch and Bloody Mary Bar at its signature restaurant, Cane & Canoe.
The enhanced à la carte menu created by Executive Chef David Viviano will be a celebration of savory and sweet culinary delights. There will be several brunch options each week in addition to the regular à la carte menu.
A sample of new brunch selections include:
– Shrimp and grits with Kaua‘i prawns, dashi grits, Portuguese sausage and poached egg
– Spicy tuna poke bowl served on sticky rice, scallion, napa cabbage and sweet soy sauce
– Tempura fried chicken and buttermilk waffle served with maple Sriracha
– Steak and eggs on a bed of sticky rice, house kim-chee and teriyaki sauce
In addition, there will be a “Build-your-own Bloody Mary Bar” with an assortment of liquor, mixers and all the trimmings to make a most decadent libation. Guests may order and build their own custom concoctions.
Ingredients will include a choice of:
– Classic Bloody Mary mix
– Seasonal house-made mix, including our debut launch mix “Kim-chee Bloody Mary Mix.”
– Future mixes like Tomatillo Bloody Mary, Green Bloody Mary and “Hong Kong Style” Bloody Mary
￼- Hot sauces: More than 20 from around the world and featuring some of Hawai‘i’s best
– Salts: featuring salts procured from around the Hawaiian islands
– Classic garnishes like celery, olives, onions, smoked bacon, limes and lemons
-Unique garnishes like pickled okra and pineapple, bacon-wrapped asparagus, beef jerky and jumbo
Hot sauces and garnishes will be changed weekly based on seasonality and guest feedback.
Sunday Brunch and Bloody Mary Bar debuts on July 17th from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Reservations suggested; please call for pricing at (808) 662-6681 and go to Cane & Canoe’s website to learn more.