Easter Fun for the Family at Maui Mall and QKCMarch 27, 2017, 2:13 PM HST · Updated March 27, 2:15 PM Nikki Schenfeld · 0 Comments
The Easter Bunny will be making appearances on Maui throughout the week starting at the Queen Ka’ahumanu Center on Saturday, April 1 at 10 a.m.
Along with the Easter Bunny arrival on Saturday, there will be age specific keiki egg hunts, a coloring contest with special prizes and Easter egg crafts from 10 a.m. to noon. DJ Koindrop will spin fun spring tunes and give away Easter Bunny ears and balloons.
“Get egg-cited! Bring the entire family to Queen Ka’ahumanu Center to welcome Easter Bunny. It will be a fun-filled morning with great keiki activities”, says Toni Rojas, Marketing Director. “Easter Bunny will be with us until Saturday, April 15, so there is plenty of time to get your photograph taken in time for Easter Sunday”, says Rojas.
Professional photographs with the Easter Bunny will be available April 1 through 15, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. In addition, pet photos with the Easter Bunny will be scheduled on Monday, April 3 and 10 from 5 to 9 p.m. and compassionate Easter Bunny will be available for visits and photos from 10 a.m. to noon or by appointment on Tuesday, April 4 and 11.
The Easter Bunny will also make an appearance at Maui Mall on Saturday, April 8 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. during the Easter Eggstravaganza.
Maui Mall will host a day of Easter fun with live entertainment by Maui’s Keiki Party Stars and Girl Meets Boy. Plus, free Easter Bunny photos will be available at the Maui High Photo Booth, Easter crafts, glitter tattoos, balloon animals, giveaways and more.
Maui Mall’s Calendar of Events for April features an entire month of spring and Easter festivities including:
• Sunday, April 2, 11 a.m., Free Hula with Halau Hula O Keola Ali`iokekai
• Friday, April 7, 5 – 8 p.m., Art of Trash Opening Reception & Trashion Show
• April 8 – 29, Art of Trash Exhibit in Suite B8, Open Daily from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Sunday, April 9, 11 a.m., Free Hula with Hula by Hui! Lanakila
• April 13 – 15, Maui Orchid Society Easter Exhibit, Location TBD, Open Daily until 4 p.m.
• Sunday, April 16, 11 a.m., Free Hula with Hula by Ha`a Heo o Maui
• Sunday, April 23, 11 a.m., Free Polynesian Show by Te Tiare Patitfa
• Come every Sunday for free Zumba by Keoni’s Hot Lava DanceFit Studio at 9 a.m.
• Come every Sunday for Whole Food Maui Market’s Arts & Crafts Fair from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.