Second Friday Maui Town Party in Lahaina, July 14
Lahaina hosts its monthly Second Friday in Lahaina Town Party tonight, Friday, July 14, 2017 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Friday Night is Art Night in Lahaina
The Lahaina Arts Association will host a reception and awards ceremony for the 2nd Annual Mahalo Art Show in the Banyan Tree Gallery at 6 p.m.
Concert in Campbell Park
- 5-7 p.m.: Live Music with Maui Jam
- 7 p.m.: Hawaiian Civic Club will be awarding their annual scholarships from the fundraising at 2nd Fridays. Their food is sponsored by Betty’s Beach Café.
- Relay for Life and Maui Writers Ink will also be in park.
LahainaTown Action Committee in partnership with Betty’s Beach Café and Leilani’s work together to sponsor several west side keiki nonprofits. This assistance allows the nonprofits to fundraise and the event supports the community. Campbell Park has local food from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. The LahainaTown Action Committee invites the public to share in the fun while enjoying a live music concert with a cause.
Nonprofit groups rotate but include: The Boys & Girls Club of Maui, Nā Kiʻa i O Waineʻe; and the Hawaiian Civic Club serving Kalua Pork and rice. Also in the park will be Maui Surf Dogs and Tropsicles.
Lahaina Art Galleries
Hele Mai – As the sun sets and pau hana begins, what better way to start the weekend than to shop the world renowned art galleries, meet artists, talk story and share in some complimentary pupu and wine from 6-9 p.m. Pick up a free Art Map compliments of the Lahaina Visitor Center at the old Lahaina Courthouse in Banyan Tree Park.
- Kai Pua Gallery: Live glass blowing by Sean Price. Special deals, fabulous seconds and clearance sale, serving wine.
- Galeries Thomas Barbey Featured artist 7-10 p.m.: Wine and music by local musicians.
- Peter Lik Gallery: Special promotions on art.
- Maui Hands Gallery: Featured artist Victoria Wundrum 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Light refreshments also served
- Lahaina Galleries: Serving wine from 5-10 p.m. Featured Artists
- The Village Gallery: Enjoy art from Hawaiʻi’s oldest gallery with painting demonstrations every Friday from 6 to 9 p.m. Refreshments served.
- Images Fine Art Gallery: Complimentary wine and live music
- Simon Jon Gallery: Unique Hawaiian wood bowls by artist Jonathan Somaoang, offering 10-20% off select items.
- Sargent’s Fine Art: Enjoy the music of Curt Lee every Friday Art Night at the gallery, featured artist Jack Nordby. Serving Wine.
- Martin Lawrence Gallery: 6:30 to 10 p.m. Fine Art Auction. Serving Wine and Pupu’s. Live Music.
- Kingwell Island Art: Jim Kingwell will be do an art demo. Wine and pupu’s will be served.
- Daryl Millard Gallery: Daryl will be painting at the easel and talking about his work. Refreshments will be served.
- Contemporary Masters: Live entertainment
- Lahaina Printsellers: Wine and Pupu’s
- Vintage Posters: Wine and Pupu’s
- Diamond Head: Serving wine
- Joelle: Joelle will be painting at the gallery. Wine and pupu’s will be served
- Higgins Harte Gallery International: Wine and Pupu’s
- Kimo’s: Live music from 8-10 p.m. Tori Dixon Shawn and Reise
- Pioneer Inn: Live Hawaiian entertainment 6-9 p.m.
- Longhi’s: Live music overlooking the water, 7-10 p.m.
- The Wharf Cinema Center: Live Music Center Stage with Uncle Lui Williams
- Captain Jack’s Island Grill: Live Music Happy Hour 2-5 p.m. Johnny Ringo
- Cool Cat Café: Live music overlooking the Banyan Tree – Johnny Ringo 7-10:30 p.m.
- Pi Artisan Pizzeria at The Outlets of Maui: Live music with Danyel Alana 6-9 p.m.
Merchant, Restaurants & Foodie Specials
- Ono Gelato Company: Gluten-free baked goods, homemade gelato-filled cannoli 10% kamaʻāina discount.
- Kimo’s: Free hula pie with coupon (stop by the Lahaina Visitor Center for coupons)
- Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar: 20% kamaʻāina discount on teppanyaki dining
- The Pioneer Inn: $5 pupu menu
- Atlantis Submarines: 20% off submarine tours
- Betty’s Beach Café: Prime Rib Night $19.95
- Banyan Treats: 10% discount on full menu
- Maui Swiss Café: 10% off full menu; Happy Ice Cream Hour is 4-8 p.m., with the second scoop free – featuring Roselani Ice Cream
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company: Free appetizer with coupon (available at the Lahaina Visitor Center, at the
- Old Lahaina Courthouse. See coupon for details). Late night Happy Hour Specials starting at 9 p.m., $5 specialty drinks and appetizer specials $4.99. Take your pic with Shrimp Louie and play with hula hoops.
The Wharf Cinema Center
· Amigo’s Authentic Mexican Food: Buy one entree, get 50% off second entree.
· Captain Jack’s Island Grill: 20% off kamaʻāina discount
· Cool Cat Cafe: 20% off kamaʻāina discount
· Maui Island Coffee: $2 off 1 pound 100% Kona Coffee
· Pad Thai: 15% Off Food Only
· Pho Saigon 808: 10% Off Food only
The Wharf Shops Town Party Specials
· Atlantis Submarines: 20% Off kamaʻāina discount
· Crazy Shirts: Screen Printing Demo with a Complimentary screen print with purchase
· Hangloose Hammocks: $5 Off any Hammock
· Hibiscus Boutique: 20% Off Regular Priced Jewelry
· JC Chism: Free Gift with Purchase of $20 or more
· KC Hawaiian Fashions: Free Gift with Purchase of $20 or more
· Lahaina Lifestyle: 10% Off Regular Priced Items
· Lana’s Boutique: 10% – 50% Off Sterling Silver & Handmade Jewelry
· L’Infini: 20% Off Jewelry; 10% Off Gift Items
· Quilts ‘N Fabric: Free Gift with Purchase of $50 or more
· Simon-Jon Gallery: 10% – 20% Discount on Select Items
· T-Shirt Factory: Buy 4 Shirts and Get 5th One Free
· Three D Gallery: Free Gift with Purchase of $20 or more
The Outlets of Maui
Pi Artisan Pizzeria at the Outlets of Maui Present Live Music with Danyel Alana from 6-9 p.m.
The Outlets of Maui is pleased to present monthly keiki hula shows every 2nd Friday, 5-5:45 p.m. by Na Pua O Kapiʻolani. Renowned as the longest running weekly keiki hula show in the State, Na Pua O Kapiʻolani performs traditional hula, Tahitian and a variety of dances from other Polynesian islands. Accompanied by a live band and led by Kumu Hula Kathy Ralar. The keiki performers sing, dance, chant and story tell their way into our hearts with the memorable stories and songs of Polynesia.
Baldwin Home Museum
The popular candlelit tour of the Baldwin Home Museum will be held from 6-8:30 p.m. The museum is located on the corner of Front and Dickenson streets. The $7 fee includes admission to the Wo Hing Museum at 858 Front Street. Children 12 and under accompanied by a paying adult are free.