2017 How to Grow and Strengthen Your Business Seminar
The Maui Chamber of Commerce will host the 2017 “How to Grow and Strengthen your Business for Future Generations” Seminar on Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017, at the Maui Beach Hotel.
The seminar was designed to help business owners understand the issues surrounding succession and give participants the foundation needed to make educated decisions for the future of their company.
Several industry professionals will be on hand to answer questions. Topics to be covered include:
- Hawaiʻi business trends and family succession planning.
- Third party sales and how to have a successful transition.
- Business valuations, how a business is valued and what companies can do to improve their value.
- Best practices surrounding current leases and the sale of commercial real-estate.
- Tax implications of selling a business.
The seminar will also feature a bankers panel comprised of local bankers that will answer questions on how to improve your business, limiting its risk and what bankers look for in providing capital for a transaction.
Registration begins at 1 p.m. with the seminar lasting from 1:30 to 5 p.m., followed by a cocktail reception with light refreshments.
The cost to attend is $65 for chamber members and $75 for non-members. Register online here or contact the Maui Chamber of Commerce at 808-244-0081 for more information.