Makawao Third Friday Town Party, Feb. 15
The Makawao Third Friday Town Party will be held in Historic Makawao Town on Friday, Feb. 15, 2019 from 6 to 9 p.m.
Baldwin Avenue will be closed from the top of Makawao Avenue down to Brewer Street beginning at 5:15 p.m. Guests joining the M3F block party can enjoy live entertainment, food trucks and booths, arts and crafts and plenty of great local shopping and restaurants. This is a rain-or-shine free community event.
On the main stage, live performances will be given by Benny Uyetake from 6 to 7:15 p.m. and by Arlie-Avery Asiu from 7:15 to 8:45 p.m.
More entertainment will be provided by the following:
- Relic will be performing at the Maui Hands lot, across from Casanova Restaraunt
- Isle of Maui Pipe Band with Special World Champion Guest Pipers will be performing at the top of Baldwin Avenue from 6 to 6:45 p.m.
- “Get Up and Dance”, a Maui line dance group will perform from 6:45 to 7:30 p.m.
- Melissa Buck of Rainbow Art will provide creative face painting
- Christalyne’s Balloon Twistin’ will delight the keiki with her balloon twistin’ skills
The wonderful Maui Classic Cruisers Club will show off their hot rods, muscle cars and vintage machines at the top of Baldwin Avenue to the bottom by Brewer Road.
A M3F info-tent will have friendly volunteers available to answer questions and offer awesome Makawao Town t-shirts and totes for purchase.
Mixed media artist Deybra Fair will continue to show her “Tiny Boxes” exhibit at the pop-up gallery “Off the Beaten Path” behind the Makawao History Museum.
A Lei making workshop called “Kui A Lei Workshop at Haku Maui” will be open to the first 40 guests.
Food and beverages will be available for purchase at any of the pop-up food vendors or at Makawao’s award-winning restaurants.