Tulsi Gabbard’s Staff Holds Office Hours on Maui
Tulsi Gabbard’s district staff will be holding Community Office Hours on Friday, Feb. 22 in Wailuku at Maui Coffee Attic from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Constituents can get one-on-one assistance with federal agency issues and find out what services the Congressional office offers.
The variety of assistance available includes:
- Help with a federal agency
- Business and consumer resources
- Military and veteran resources
- Student resources
- Military academy nominations
- Visits to Washington, D.C.
For more information or to set up an appointment, call (808) 295-5903 or email [email protected]