Medical Examiner Releases Identity of 7 Victims in Dilligham Airfield crash
The Honolulu Medical Examiner’s Office has released the identities of seven of the 11 victims involved in the airplane crash that occurred at Dillingham Airfield on the evening of Friday, June 21.
The names released today include:
- Joshua Drablos, 27, US military member stationed in Hawai‘i, Virginia resident
- Nikolas Glebov, 28, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Daniel Herndon, 35, Hawai‘i resident
- Michael Martin, 32, Hawai‘i resident
- Jordan Tehero, 23, Hawai‘i resident
- Ashley Weikel, 26, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Bryan Weikel, 27, Colorado Springs, Colorado
The identities of the remaining four victims will be released once they have been confirmed by Medical Examiner Dr. Christopher Happy and his staff. There were 10 men and one woman among the victims.
The investigation into the cause of the crash is being spearheaded by the National Transportation Safety Board and the Federal Aviation Administration.