Tickets on Sale for “Radiant You” Beauty Event Benefitting Ka Hale a ke OlaSeptember 20, 2019, 6:00 AM HST · Updated September 19, 4:54 PM 0 Comments
MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAB), Maui’s premier bridal hair and makeup company is celebrating its 5-year anniversary on Monday, September 23 with an exclusive event at the Haʻikū Mill dubbed “Radiant You”.
MeiLi Coon, artist and owner of MeiLi Autumn Beauty said, “As mothers, business owners, wives, sisters, friends we give so much and there is a beauty in that. But it’s important to take the time to feel pampered and nourished so that we can keep on giving. This night is honoring the divine feminine and celebrating the sisterhood we have within all of us. We choose collaboration over competition and allow the spirit of aloha to be our connecting force.”
Every year MAB volunteers to do hair and makeup for Ka Hale a ke Ola Homeless Resource Center and the Maui Cancer Wellness Retreats. Proceeds of ticket sales from Radiant You will provide wellness kits consisting of clean skincare, non/toxic makeup products, and an array of self-care and uplifting products for the women in these programs.
“You’d be astonished to see what lashes, lipstick, and some curls can do for a woman’s self-esteem. Beauty has always been a way to nourish the soul, and I believe all women, no matter their circumstance, should have access to it,” Coon says.
Typically reserved for high-end wedding and events, the Haʻikū Mill is opening its doors to Radiant You, giving attendees the opportunity to come together and make changes in their own lives and in the community.
The evening will feature Maui’s best chefs, artists, musicians including:
· Acoustic concert by 2019 Nā Hōkū Hanohano Female Vocalist of the Year Anuhea
· Make up artistry by the MAB team, Liz Javelosa of Maui Makeup Artistry, and Ry-n Shimabuku
· Beachy waves and hair bar for goddess locks by the MAB team and Annie Oliver of Oliver & Co. Hair Salon
· Flower crown with lei po’o station by Manutea Nui E
· Reiki with Maui’s most skilled masters
· White airbrush henna by Wonderland Body Art
· Vegan sweets delights by a collective of local pastry chefs
· Goddess Bowls by Chef Brian Etheredge of Cutting Edge Catering
· Kombucha and spritzers by Garnish Craft Cocktails
· Spiritual beats by DJ Sylphonics
· Flowers and decor by Stephan Kusmit Designs & Wild Flowers
Radiant You is on Monday, September 23 from 4-8pm at the Haʻikū Mill located at 250 Haʻikū Rd in Haʻikū, Maui. Tickets are $125 per person and can be purchased at