Weekend Warm Up: Oct. 18-20
Here is a list of events that are happening on Maui this weekend:
Free Screening of Live Action Aladdin- Friday, Oct. 18 at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center:
- Doors will open at 5 p.m., film will start at 6:30 p.m. Admission is free.
- Free pre-show entertainment and keiki art activity.
- Food vendors will be available.
- Attendees welcome to bring blankets and lawn chairs. Seating is first come, first serve.
- No outside coolers or food/beverages will be allowed.
Keālia Pond National Wildlife Refuge- Saturday, Oct. 19:
- Guided bird walk at 10 a.m.
- “Nā Manu Kai- Seabirds of Maui” presentation at 11:30 a.m.
- The refuge will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. that day.
Ridge to Reef Māla Pier Ocean & Beach Cleanup- Sunday, Oct. 20:
- Cleanup: 9 a.m. to noon. at Māla Wharf
- Participants are being asked to meet at Maui Diving – Scuba & Snorkel Center’s location at 910 Honoapi’ilani Hwy for carpooling to the wharf.
- Both certified scuba divers and land based volunteers are needed.
- There will be free lunch for volunteers.
- After party at Koholā Brewery. A portion of all beer sales will be donated to Ridge to Reef Maui.
Click here for a full events calendar.