Seminar to Teach Entrepreneurs How to Succeed in Coming YearNovember 18, 2019, 2:57 PM HST · Updated November 18, 2:57 PM 0 Comments
A free seminar hopes to help aspiring business owners grow and fine-tune their startup, micro, or small business.
The “Eat Less Ramen Noodle in 2020!” is a 150-minute symposium that will feature Richard James Kehoe, a veteran business consultant and finance management expert.
- The seminar will cover the following topics:
How to keep the cash flowing green
- When inventory management matters to your business
- Taxes, taxes, taxes – pay business taxes!
- How to track and monitor spending (if you are only one or two persons in the business or have multiple jobs)
- How to make fixed expenses effective and efficient, supporting the growth plan for your business
- Customer, Customer, Customer – think customer acquisition and don’t forget existing customers
- How to log your time and how you pay yourself (you can’t eat ramen noodles forever)
- How to prepare your optimism for the worst
- Types of financial goals that entrepreneurs, micro and small businesses should consider.
The event will be held on Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m., at the Maui Research & Technology Center.
Those interested in attending must RSVP online by Nov. 21.