Maui Discussion

Ask the Mayor: How to Get an Address Sign

January 12, 2020, 12:03 PM HST
* Updated January 12, 11:34 AM
Listen to this Article
1 minute
Loading Audio... Article will play after ad...
Playing in :00

Maui Veterans Highway and North Kīhei Road

Mayor Michael Victorino answers some of the most-asked questions.

Q: Who do I contact to get an address sign on our road at Malulani Street in Kihei?

A: Mahalo for your question. To report traffic sign and pavement marking problems on County of Maui roadways, please call the Department of Public Works’ Traffic Signs and Markings Office on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. at 270-5709.

Want to Ask the Mayor?

Submit your Maui County related questions to Mayor Michael Victorino by email at [email protected], by phone at 270-7855 or by mail at 200 S. High St., ninth floor, Wailuku 96793. Questions submitted will be considered for inclusion in the “Ask the Mayor” column; to request a personal response to a concern, email [email protected]

Make the most of your Maui vacation with these top-rated activities: Maui Top 20: Maui Visitor & Tourism Information
E-Mail Newsletters Receive daily or weekly updates via e-mail. Subscribe Now
News Alerts Breaking news alerts on your mobile device. Get the App


This comments section is a public community forum for the purpose of free expression. Although Maui Now encourages respectful communication only, some content may be considered offensive. Please view at your own discretion. View Comments