Maui Memorial to Host Heart Health FairFebruary 6, 2020, 10:00 AM HST · Updated February 6, 7:18 PM 0 Comments
The Maui Memorial Medical Center will host its 5th annual heart failure event on Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020.
Here is an event schedule:
Community health fair on the MMMC Courtyard from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hands-on activities, entertainment, and prizes
- Free selfie station and heart-healthy refreshments
- Complimentary valet parking
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessible
Education for patients and families in the MMMC Auditorium from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.:
- Dr. Kimble Poon, MD – Cardiologist, KP Hawaiʻi
- Dr. Jay Parikh, MD – Cardiologist, KP Hawaiʻi
- Dr. Anil Punjabi – Cardiologist, Ohana Heart LLC
- Nicole Dusenbury – Physician Assistant, KP Hawaii
For more information, contact Leslie Lexier, RN at (808) 442-5030.