Mike Rembis, Maui Health CEO with Today’s COVID-19 UpdateApril 1, 2020, 7:15 AM HST · Updated April 1, 10:51 PM 0 Comments
A new radio feature runs this week featuring executives and doctors with Maui Health who will provide updates and answer questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Today’s guest is Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health.
The feature runs daily at 7:19 a.m. on KPOA 93.5 FM.
The schedule of guests includes the following: *(Subject to change).
- Monday, March 30: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health (click here to listen)
- Tuesday, March 31: Lisa Paulson, Director of Strategic Communications with Maui Health (click here to listen)
- Wednesday, April 1: Mike Rembis, Chief Executive Officer with Maui Health (click here to listen)
- Thursday, April 2: Dr. Lee Weiss, Regional Director of Emergency Medical Services, Emergent Medical Associates
- Friday, April 3: Dr. David Ulin, Chief Medical Director at Maui Health
Visit KPOA.com to fill out a survey to submit your question for consideration.
*Note: KPOA 93.5 FM is part of the Pacific Media Group family of radio stations. Pacific Media Group is the parent company of Maui Now.