Sensei Lāna‘i, A Four Seasons Resort Unveils New Programming and Partnership
Sensei Lāna’i – A Four Seasons Resort today unveiled its new Optimal Wellbeing Program. The program is an in-depth diagnostic and data-led initiative designed to help guests awaken their “optimal” self through technology and experiential learning.
Additionally, the program features a partnership with WHOOP to help measure performance and coincides with the roll out of a Blood Marker program, which allows for an even greater biometric diagnostic understanding.
Founded by Oracle Co-Founder, Larry Ellison, and leading physician, scientist and bestselling author, Dr. David Agus, Sensei Lāna’i is the first retreat of the wellbeing brand, which brings to life their vision of helping people live longer, healthier lives backed by science, technology and multidisciplinary research. Sensei Lāna’i provides a private, ultra-luxe retreat that focuses on customized wellbeing plans enacted through highly trained on-site guides.
“Sensei is committed to helping people live longer, healthier lives through preventative care and healthy lifestyle practices, and the Optimal Wellbeing Program is the next evolution of that purpose,” said Kevin Kelly, CEO of Sensei. “Beyond administering health and wellness principles that are rooted in scientific findings, Sensei’s value is the understanding of the data points and knowledgeable interpretation for each guest’s unique needs and goals.”
Sensei’s Optimal Wellbeing Program is an augmented wellness experience that integrates intention, health metrics, lifestyle, and long-term wellbeing vision set against the unique landscape of Kō’ele, Lāna’i’s uplands.
With rates beginning at $1,185 per night (single) / $1,715 per night (double) for a five-night minimum stay, program highlights include:
- Pre-arrival questionnaire to establish program preferences
- Pre-arrival call orientation and itinerary builder
- Exclusive Sensei x WHOOP Strap 3.0 (includes one-year subscription)
- Access to the Sensei Portal, a digital communications tool to track personal data points throughout one’s stay and post-visit
- Three private Sensei Guide sessions for detailed analysis and collaborative goal setting. Ten move-nourish-rest assessments including body composition, grip strength, functional movement and oxygen intake.
- Three private optimization sessions on movement, nutrition, and mindfulness
- One 120-minute thermal body mapping experience or featured massage of choice in a private spa hale
- One blood biomarker diagnostic
- $500 credit towards the Experience Menu, a collection of more than 60 different activities and services including the spa, Lāna’i Adventure Park, island exploration and more
- Unlimited classes from the activity calendar
- A personalized Guide to Growth report upon departure to help power actionable steps upon returning home
- Four Seasons room and semi-private air travel from Oʻahu
Reservations require a minimum 14-day advance notice to allow for optimal data collection in preparation of guest visit and personalized programming. Guests are invited to visit www.Sensei.com to learn more about the program.