Haʻikū Community Association hosts virtual town hall, Jan. 26
Haʻikū Community Association hosts a virtual town hall meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022.
Discussion will include:
- A presentation from the Maui Invasive Species Committee.
- Camille Kalama will talk about East Maui water issues.
- The HCA will provide updates and notices for the Haʻikū community.
HCA will also elect board members.
The link to the Zoom meeting will be posted on the HCA website, with alive broadcast on the HCA Facebook page.
Guest speakers include:
- Senator Lynn DeCotie.
- District 13 Representative Linda Clark.
- Haʻikū-Pāʻia-Makawao Councilmember Mike Molina.
The audience will be able to ask questions of presenters via chat at the end of the meeting.
In other HCA news, the Kalakupua Playground at Giggle Hill is now open after a week of closure during repairs to the park. The Construction Industry of Maui donated more than $40,000 in renovations to this HCA sponsored and community maintained playground.