Weather Forecast

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Maui Weather Forecast for May 24, 2022

West Side Today: Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers in the morning, then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs 79 to 87. Northeast winds around 10 mph shifting to the southeast in the afternoon. Tonight: Partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with isolated showers after midnight. Lows 62 to 68. […]
Monday, May 23, 2022

Maui Weather Forecast for May 23, 2022

West Side Today: Mostly sunny with isolated showers. Highs 80 to 88. East winds up to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tonight: Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Lows 62 to 68. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday: Mostly sunny with isolated showers. Highs 79 to 87. Northeast […]
Sunday, May 22, 2022

Maui Weather Forecast for May 22, 2022

West Side Today: Mostly sunny. Breezy. Isolated showers in the morning. Highs 80 to 88. East winds up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tonight: Partly cloudy. Breezy. Isolated showers after midnight. Lows 63 to 69. East winds up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday: Mostly sunny. Isolated showers in […]
Saturday, May 21, 2022

Maui Weather Forecast for May 21, 2022

West Side Today: Sunny. Highs 81 to 89. East winds up to 15 mph. Tonight: Mostly clear. Isolated showers in the evening, then scattered showers after midnight. Lows 63 to 69. East winds up to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday: Sunny and breezy. Scattered showers in the morning, then isolated showers in […]
Friday, May 20, 2022

Maui Weather Forecast for May 20, 2022

West Side Today: Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs 77 to 85. North winds up to 10 mph shifting to the northeast in the afternoon. Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers in the evening, then mostly clear after midnight. Lows 64 to 70. Light winds. Saturday: Sunny […]
Thursday, May 19, 2022

Maui Weather Forecast for May 19, 2022

West Side Today: Mostly cloudy. Showers likely in the morning, then scattered showers in the afternoon. Highs 77 to 85. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight: Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Lows 64 to 70. South winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday: Mostly cloudy. Isolated showers […]
Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Hurricane outlook for Hawaiʻi is quieter than normal, but wildfire peak will come sooner

Thanks to La Niña, this year’s Hawai’i area hurricane season may be lighter than last year, weather experts said during a media briefing this morning. However, the same La Niña weather conditions will keep Hawai’i severely dry and punch up the peak of wildfire season to June.
Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Maui Weather Forecast for May 18, 2022

West Side Today: Partly sunny with scattered showers in the morning, then mostly sunny with isolated showers in the afternoon. Highs 78 to 86. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Isolated showers in the evening, then scattered showers after midnight. Lows 65 to 71. Light winds becoming south […]
Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Maui Weather Forecast for May 17, 2022

West Side Today: Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs 79 to 87. Light winds becoming southwest around 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight: Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers. Lows 61 to 67. Light winds becoming southeast around 10 mph after midnight. […]
Monday, May 16, 2022

Maui Weather Forecast for May 16, 2022

West Side Today: Sunny with isolated showers in the morning, then mostly cloudy with scattered showers in the afternoon. Highs 78 to 86. Northeast winds up to 10 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tonight: Partly cloudy with isolated showers. Lows 61 to 67. Light winds. Chance of […]
Load More Articles