11 Maui Burglaries Reported May 27 to June 2, 2012
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 11 residential burglaries over a seven day period, between May 27 and June 2, 2012.
There were three incidents in Haiku; and one incident each in Kaanapali, Kahului, Kaunakakai, Kihei, Lahaina, Maalaea, Paia, and Waiehu.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 6:45 a.m.: 200 Block of Kauhikoa Road. Forced entry.
- Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 8:30 a.m.: 100 Block of Honopou Road. Forced entry.
- Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 10 a.m.: 6200 Block of Hana Highway at Twin Falls. Unlawful entry.
- Thursday, May 31, 2012, 6:17 p.m.: 2600 Block of Kaanapali Parkway at the Sheraton Maui. Unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 2 p.m.: 100 Block of West kane Street. Unlawful entry.
- Monday, May 28, 2012, 7 p.m.: 200 Block of Ilio Road. Unlawful entry.
- Friday, June 1, 2012, 9:25 a.m.: 2600 Block of South Kihei Road at Kamaole Sands. Unlawful entry.
- Thursday, May 31, 2012, 8 a.m.: 600 Block of Wainee Street. Forced entry.
- Monday, May 28, 2012, 3:47 p.m.: Hauoli Street at the Maalaea Kai. Unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, May29, 2012, 7:36 p.m.: Homelani Place. Unlawful entry.
- Wednesday, may 30, 2012, 10:50 p.m.: 500 Block of Hilinai Street. Forced entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.