11 Maui Burglaries Reported July 8 to 14, 2012
By Wendy Osher
***A map of current crimes on Maui can be found at the following direct LINK.
Maui police responded to 11 burglaries over a seven day period, between July 8 and 14, 2012.
There were two incidents each in Kihei, Kaanapali and Wailea; and one incident each in Hana, Kula, Spreckelsville, Waiehu, and Wailuku.
The complete list of locations affected and times in which the incidents occurred are as follows:
- Monday, July 9, 2012, 4:30 p.m.: Kauiki Street, forced entry.
- Friday, July 13, 2012, 7 p.m.: Kaanapali Parkway at the Sheraton Maui, unlawful entry.
- Friday, July 13, 2012, 2 p.m.: Kaanapali Parkway at the Sheraton Maui, forced entry.
- Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 11 a.m.: 200 block of South Kihei Road, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 12:14 p.m.: South Kihei Road at the Kula Estates, forced entry.
- Friday, July 13, 2012, 7:15 a.m.: Kekaulike Avenue, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, July 8, 2012, 7:30 a.m.: Kealakai Place, unlawful entry.
- Tuesday, July 10,2 012, 7:25 p.m.: Makiki Street, forced entry.
- Monday, July 9, 22012, 9:35 a.m.: Kaukahi Street at Hotel Wailea, unlawful entry.
- Sunday, July8, 2012, 11 a.m.: Wailea Alanui Drive at the Palms at Wailea, unlawful entry.
- Friday, July 13, 2012, 4:12 p.m.: Leoole Way, unlawful entry.
*** The information is provided as a service to the public, as a way to heighten community awareness of police response in respective communities.